Step-by-Step Directions with Screenshots
- Download No$GBA from a few of the following links.
(I suggest downloading it here instead of elsewhere because the next links point to bundles I have assembled with all the needed files. If you’re concerned about getting a virus, wear rubber gloves first.)
Notice: All of these connections will show you an ad before letting you download the document. This is the way I earn money and keep this site running. Please click the”Skip Ad” button at the upper right corner to visit a download.
- Extract the NO$GBA.ZIP archive which you just downloaded.
- Drag the ROMs that you downloaded to the BATTERY folder.
- Return to the principal NO$GBA folder and then open NO$Zoomer.exe. When prompted, locate and choose the ROM that you would like to playwith.
- Open the PKMNBW.TXT file and copy the code below the game variant that you wish to play.
- Press F2 or visit Choices → Cheats to start the Cheats interface. Paste the code you just copied into the text box, give it a name, choose Action Replay DS, then click OK. After it appears on your cheat list, double-click it on to enable it.
- Begin playing. Hit F11 should you need to adjust the emulator settings.
If you get prompted for a password in some of the aforementioned links.
(I am not providing links here since owning these ROMs without meeting specific circumstances are a violation of US copyright legislation, and I neither support nor help in the commission of prohibited action.)
Join Us white 2 rom website
- Why am I unable to run the NO$Zoomer.exe document on my Mac?
Executable (. This emulator software works for Windows operating systems only.
If you want to play Nintendo DS games in your Mac, then search for a harmonious emulator on Google.
- What’s my ROM not working?
Make sure you downloaded the first English version of this ROM, as opposed to a interpreted or patched Japanese edition.
If that didn’t work, try downloading it from a different origin, as the one you are attempting to use might be corrupted.
- How can I save this game?
Open the menu by simply pressing the Q key on your computer (or, in the event you changed the controllers, whichever key corresponds using the X button in your Nintendo DS). Click on the Save button.
When it doesn’t work, be certain you unarchived the No$GBA folder to a freely writable directory. By way of instance, your My Documents folder is a publicly downloadable directory, although your Program Files folder is not (it requires administrator consent ).
If a user profile is defined as an administrator, you could even try running NO$Zoomer as an administrator. To get this done, right-click on the file and click on”Run as secretary “
- Which are other Codebreaker or Action Replay codes I could use to deceive?
I really don’t know any; search for them on Google.
- Why is wifi not working?
As far as I am aware , the wifi built into No$GBA isn’t compatible with all the wifi utilized with all the ROMs. I have noticed some work-arounds, however, and several other emulators might have wifi compatibility with Pokémon games. If you want wifi, you’ll need to look for Google and experimentation with emulators and applications yourself.
- Why is the No$GBA crashing, malfunctioning, or not functioning?
I did not make it, so that I don’t understand. For more information about No$GBA, visit its official site at http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm.